Saturday, August 22, 2009

Serendah - Post

It's my first time camping and I'm glad i decided to start it off in luxury style camping. I don't think i could survive in the wild. i would be the first one to go down!! We arrived and the place was beautiful.... calming soothing kinda beautiful but filled with mosquitoes. You don't even realize they bite you till you are bitten which is already too late. We unpacked was warmly greeted by our neighbour in the other glass shed. And some how a huge green monster decided to take over the command ship :( I'm so not proud of my actions at that moment. I was such a sour grape, out of line and immature.
*the following was typed on my borrowed ipod touch as there was no reception or technology whatsoever in the jungle*

Day 1
Almost 7pm and we're waiting for her friends to come. I need to move on and let him go. M : What is so charismatic about you? Why do I get so jealous? You're not mine to begin with. It's none of my business but I still feel the pinch when it happens. It's like a huge green monster that has swallowed me. I'm suppose to act cool and should have managed to forget you. I'm SUPPOSED to have moved on!!! I’m sorry I fell for you...

Day 2
Just had breakfast about an hour ago. It wasn't hot but hey, it's better than preparing my own breakfast right? I think I feel a lot cooler with them checking out the next door girls now cos I didn't turn into a green monster this time. Good achievement right? Anyway this weekend is just going to be like the other all the other weekend. Not going to have any hope/jalan so not point disappointing myself.

After that we packed up and managed to load the stuff into the car just in time before the rain came. We paid up and headed for Hulu Yam for lunch. After lunch "Jason" moved over to our car and M moved back to seat with me. Was he too tired to drive his own car or .... ? Well i won't complain cos i think that was the highlight of my trip :) That moment, i give it 5 stars !! And upon arriving back in KL, i have something exciting and scary to do.... and that requires a post of it's own...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous mysarabella said...

argh..i understand how u feel.. when we thought we have moved on but once we see that on person, all of it is thrown out of the window. yeah like bella says in twilight, love doesnt make sense.
sigh....

August 25, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home