Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The First Cut Is The Deepest

This is indeed the deepest and therefore will be leaving one of the biggest mark in my life.... my first serious attempt at documenting my thoughts, ramblings, feelings, frustrations or simply a place to speak my mind and blow off some steam. I wonder if i should import my old entries from my previous blog or have a clean start? Still thinking.....maybe I'll go explore the import thingy later and see if it's possible, then I'll decide?? It took me a week to settle with this alias. Hoping to remain anonymous all the way but I'm sure some ppl around me *yes I'm referring to u* and good friends know who am i. Just for laughs, amongst some of the screen names i was playing around was : Wonder Woman, WWWoman (stands for whoopsie wonder woman), Maybe Baby and ......


Anyway I've decided.... i shall end all of my entries with a song. It may be a song playing in my mind or maybe a song that sings about all the things i really wanna say. Have you ever felt like somehow those singer/song writer happen to produce/write/sing the song that describes your current state of mind/feelings at the exact moment? For instance, right now.... when you feel like giving up on somebody and falling for that somebody was an unexpected thing. Thus the song - Knock You Down by Keri Hilson. I think the part where she sings : "Sometimes love comes around and it knocks you down, just get back up when it knocks you down" is so spot on or "I never thought I'd fall for you as hard as I did". So am i suppose to get back up and continue to chase pavements ?? I think a week ago, i was looping Chasing Pavements by Adele. Self doubting if i should give up or keep going after something that is 99.9% most probably not happen? No expectations, no regrets..... easier said than done. I tell my friends this but i can't seem to make myself do it.


*almost lost my entry... cos the Internet f*ucked up* I can't remember what else i wrote but anyway I'm going to post it now. Will post other ramblings after my big act at 4.30pm. Wish me luck !!



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous hsuwen said...

hey hey, finally finally im here at ur blog trying to read all of ur "serious attempts at putting ur tots to paper (hmm...or keyboard in tis case...)"...good job! I love the name and all-black look (either u're aiming to be cool/mysterious, etc or u're just plain lazy to figure out the designs...haha!) Either way, its good.

*Now do i get a treat for all the "polishing" above? Hehehe..."

August 21, 2009 at 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home