Friday, August 21, 2009

Serendah - Pre

The few days before Serendah's camping + BBQ was tiring. Lotsa unexpected meetings and long days away from my computer. Firstly, I had to take emergency leave on Monday as the little rascal wasn't feeling well. Then i had to prepare for an impromptu meeting with the clients and creatives on Wednesday. My energy level was half empty already by then. Then a full day training for the Basic 1-ers was killing my legs. Sure there were moments when i felt like killing SI but she's deep down stressed out over running the whole event by herself and she's overly motherly and controlling to begin with.... so i can't complain. Then after a long day running around in my 4 inch heels and being bossed around, i had to return to the office to prepare for the next day's meeting.

To top it all off, i had to cancel half of my leave on Friday cos of a lousy meeting with the client. It was so boring and all communicated in chinese (mand and canto). Ok finally noon arrived and we excused ourselves. Quickly dropped my colleague back at her place and i dash back home. One cos of a mini wardrobe emergency and the other cos M was coming to pick me soon....Excited and nervous at the same time for this weekend. Got home, got ready and waited for M to reply. He must still be at the gym cos he didn't reply till an hour later. Got my things out of the house and carried it all the way down and by this time, my stomach was no longer rumbling now and then but it's like this constant churning sound already. I quickly grab some biscuits cos i don't want a rumbling tummy with just me and M in the car. The minute i saw him, hahaha... everything came rushing back. The past few weeks of moving on just went out the window.

We went for lunch and waited for birthday girl. All in all, we left for Serendah at 5pm. Haha.....why did i even bother to take a day off or even rushed from the meeting this morning right? Will post about the camp + BBQ in another post.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home