Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Meant To Be

I had an expensive weekend. I blew almost RM500 (sat & sun) and signed almost RM2K worth of debt :( Sigh.... when month ends comes, i'm gonna be so damn broke. My bank account is crying blood now. I had my first fine dining experience and it wasn't a date. What a loser life i have. Then i went clubbin' which reinforces my dislike for clubbin' all over again. What the hell is so nice about rubbing yourself against weird ass looking people. I've never been molested so much in my life before. I arrived home almost 3am, almost deaf and smelly. Even after showering, my hair still smell like ciggies. So damn smelly but i was too tired to care.


The next morning i went to the temple to pray - a special celebration. Then went to meet up with my friends for lunch. Non meat lunch for me... was suppose to be a vegetarian for the day. Then after they left, i walked around and had a chat with my expensive taste friend. Plus he earns so much more than me and he's happily spending his money on all the things he likes. I wish to be like him too. The grass is always greener on the otherside of the fence. Then met up dinner with another friend and drinks.


Work has been pouring in today like a broken pipe. Trying to finish it but so no mood.

2 things are swimming in my mind : my hair and M. What to do what to do what to doooooo



Theory Of A Deadman - Not Meant To Be

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jaja Jones said...

who is M???? u didn't tell me about ur clubbing oso.. i wan to knw the details!

August 12, 2009 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger LiL Whoopsie said...

clubbin was not fun. i didn't enjoy it cos i dun like clubbin in the first place. dun understand why there were so many ppl there lining up, waiting to get in. if it was a concert, i geddit but it was freakin smelly packed like sardine club. i prefer a bar anyday to club. Detas : i got in at 12.50am, i left at 2am - smelly, deaf, sleepy and grumpy

August 12, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home