Thursday, August 6, 2009

Bored & Broke

I went for meeting and was late. Haha... as usual. Everyone was there and we quickly took our seated. Separated from my boss, i had to make small talk with strangers - F*ck man! Then the witch from wizard of oz started complaining about the venue of choice. WTH !! Next time you guys go arrange la. Food arrive and i started stuffing food into my face..... but i only took 1/2 bowl of rice....good right? ;) So proud of myself man.

Ok... fast forward.... Today was a boring non eventful day. So boring i feel like stabbing myself repeatedly just to feel the rush. That's how bored i am. In summary of the rest of my boring day (whats' left of it anyway) was Starbucks, busted RM222 on hair products and mistakening kopi o ais for teh o ais (i've only took 2 sips and i feel so sick now). The freaking hair thingy better grow my hair so thick that it'll put Aishwarya Rai to tears/shame.

What the hell is wrong with me? Anyway so no mood... therefore no song. I'm heartbroken and broke and bored and tummy sick.... well you get the picture. Plus i'm still second guessing bout my haircut.

Song of the day : Michael Buble - I've Got You Under My Skin
I know i said no song today.... well i changed my mind. Shoot Me !!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home