Monday, March 29, 2010

Knowing too much can get you hurt


I'm not sure if i should be happy or sad. I thought i would like to find out further about him and ended slapping myself. I found out a lil too much. He's actually not single and everything is just a lie. Why do i always end up fallin for ppl like this? It's just sad so find out ur crush is attached/married/not available/gay.

What a waste of time and the feelin of getting ur heart broken sucks. Didn't realize how bad it hurts until now. I think all her friends are just jinx. Each one of them that i fall for are just not meant to be. I don't wanna meet any of her friends or anyone. I think being a sad single is much better than getting my heart broken.


Song ....
Cheryl Cole - Fight For This Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home