Friday, October 30, 2009

Unluckiest Day

1. Gotta surrender my indoor car park pass.
2. Begged the car park maintenance to allocate a pass to me - Failed.
3. Parked my car in the open air car park and it's raining heavily now. I just washed my car 3 days ago.
4. Friend cancelled on dinner at 4.30pm.
5. Forgot to pass urgent documents for my parents to bring back home town today.
6. Answered stalker's call so had to entertain him for 10 mins... so awkward.
7. Got my broken heart broken further.
8. No one to lunch with.
9. Media owner giving me a hard time.
10. Media owner not responding.
11. The present i was so excited to give was not warmly received by receiver.
12. I waited for an invitation that never came... 8pm. It won't come d.
13. Work sucks cos i'm dealing with a bunch of retards.

14. I walked into an unflushed toilet and i had to flush her shit down.



Lee Sheng Jie - Shou Fang Kai

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home